Kay, I'm about the laziest person on the face of the planet. (well, except for Kara and Camille who are WAY lazy. they also won't even be offended at my rude remark b/c they never even glance at this. haha i crack myself up when i prove my own points.) Sorry for not updating in like 2 months or so, but hey, I'm sorta a lot busy! School's going fine for all three of us, Camille's been busy with swimming (duh) and has been living at the pool for the past two days because of Regions. Kara's been dancing like there's no tomorrow, and she's amazing! And me, well, I'm busy with cleaning mulitple people's houses in our ward, and drama and musical theater! Well, that's about it for now! Luv you all!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I've been wondering where you've been!!!!!
I'll pay you to come clean my house anytime;)
ps. I love your background
Ha you say your lazy! Kara and Camille are also being lazy! this is there blog too! I keep nagging Kara to post something (she only has posted like one thing) and she keeps saying "Its really Lindsey's blog" and "I'm computer impaired and stuff". So really you shouldn't feel totally responsible to update the blog.
aww...carolee! we're family! i'd clean your house for free! i'm earning enough money as it is! haha.
Post a Comment