Okay, so it's me, Lindsey, and I'm writing this post at like 11:00 at night-Kara and Camille have abandoned me...oh well. So us three had an amazing Halloween Party since we're 'too old' to trick or treat. And yes, we were Ute fans with our friend Alex Arnold-just so you understand, we were Ute fans because we figured it is about the scariest thing we could be on Halloween. I felt so dirty writing 'Go Ute's' on the back of my shirt. I lost my dignity that Friday! Although Holly Mendenhall loved it and thought it was pretty funny! (for those of you who don't know who she is, she's Bronco's wife. For those select few, Bronco is the head coach for BYU football) But anyway, so last night we went to Wal-Mart (thanks Sista Okelberry!!) and we bought SO MUCH CANDY!!! It was awesome! So here's some pics of our night. P.S. if you can't telll, I got my hair cut in layers and I got highlights, I love it!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Night!
Posted by Lindsey Alyson Bills at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
that was soooo much fun dressing up as utes. nobody got it though! everyone kept asking me 'wait i thought you were a BYU fan?' I went to a ward party, and there are a lot of Utes in my ward, and they kept saying i was converted. that is until i told them i was shredding the shirt and burning the pieces (or something to the effect of). Anyway, it was fun.
lol nice ladies.... very nice... :)
ooh and LINDSEY!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! I'M SO SORRY I MISSED IT!
those pix are discraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment