Hey guys, Lindsey here. Although you shouldn't be too surprised. I am practically the only one who writes anything on here. But you know, when your best friends are Kara Allred who is the epitome of procrastination (I hope I used that in the right context) and Camille Okelberry who checks her email once every decade....(you can see where I'm going with this) Anyway... so if any of you have heard, Legacy Elementary's pumpkin walk was last week. It's tradition, and to me, It brings back great memories. Especially from 6th grade. I'll tell you about 6th grade memories in my next post. So here's some pictures from it, and some are from my adorable four year old sister, Olivia.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
awwww!!! sixth grade was the best!! and i totally miss the pumpkin walk!! you're so freaking lucky... :(
Post a Comment